Factorio обновилась до экспериментальной 0.14.5!
Скачать Factorio 0.14.5 можно на нашем сайте.
Список изменений версии 0.14.2-0.14.5(Changelog):
– Notify when someone starts or changes the research in the console.
– Allowed to specify limit of the upload speed when hosting a multiplayer game.
This can be also specified when creating the headless server in the sserver-settings file by setting the max_upload_in_kilobytes_per_second
– When selecting player logistic requests and auto-trash filters the filter is automatically set to the item in the cursor if any.
– Increased the time the text written in the console (chat/commands) stay on the screen fully visible.
– Increased the distance of rail direction check for signal building from 3 to 5 rail segments
– Fixed signal to rail connection in junctions when rails are build after signals.
– Potential fix of desyncs related to transport belts and circuit network.
– Experimental attempt to limit server upload speed when it is too high and it causes all other players to have their latency increased.
This logic is only used when the “max_upload_in_kilobytes_per_second” is not specified.
– The download speed starts at higher value and grows faster.
– Fixed that personal logistics would stop working.
– Fixed crash related to removing progress bars when exiting the multiplayer.
– Fixed constant combinator description not showing negative signals.
– Fixed missing “saving-local-variant-of-mp” key.
– Fixed that rail remnants were not always properly removed when horizontal rails were built over.
– Fixed that server would crash on second RCON connection.
– Fixed that –allow-commands sometimes wouldn’t take effect.
– Fixed that attacking an enemy spawner with the flamethrower wouldn’t aggravate enemies.
– Fixed the drag-map control defaulting to shift + mouse button 1.
– Fixed achievement layout problems.
– Fixed logging in with an email address for mod/server browser wasn’t working.
– Fixed ping in the server browser not working.
– Don’t offer to save after server drop/quit when the map isn’t actually loaded.
– Fixed trains GUI wouldn’t scroll correctly when searching.
– Fixed crash when mining a vehicle the character was in while over water.
– Fixed that it was possible to put more energy into accumulator than its capacity through the script.
– When selecting anything that uses item/signal filters the filter is automatically set to the item in the cursor if any.
– When save of scenario is loaded in multiplayer, it’s scenario is saved in user scenarios.
– Added /time command to print the current map age.
– Added option to host multiplayer game with scenario (it only had new game/load game there).
– server-settings.json are automatically used if they are in the write path and not specified on the command line.
– Fonts specified in a locale configuration now have to specify the mod name in their paths.
For example, the default font is now specified as “default=__core__/fonts/TitilliumWeb-Regular.ttf”.
– Fixed desync related to selection of trains.
– Fixed slowdown in recipe tooltips with large amounts of recipes.
– Fixed show_gui not working with game.take_screenshot.
– Fixed accidentally turned on graphics safe mode for all Steam users, which set graphics settings to low values.
– Fixed that the game eated all the CPU in headless mode when no player was there.
This also fixed that the memory used grew few bytes per tick when being a server.
– Fixed console commands not working when entered directly on Windows headless server.
– Fixed that the server would ignore specified username when given a login token.
– Fixed that it wasn’t possible for mods to use custom fonts.
– Fixed crash when removing mods that had items on transport belts that were connected to the circuit network.
– Fixed that right clicking in the craftign menu to craft 5 items wouldn’t de-focus the search widget.
– Fixed that joining paused game resulted in a black screen that was there until someone else unpaused it.
– Fixed that map2scenario errors when loading an edited save file that contained assembling machines connected to inserters.
– Fixed that the exit message was wrong when the person just dropped. (saying he couldn’t keep up)
– Fixed that after reconnecting to server using the small save/quit/reconnect window didn’t close the window.
– Potential desync fix related to locomotives being selected in the same tick they are mined by someone else.
– Potential fix of crash after a desync.
– Moved LuaControlBehavior::disabled to LuaGenericOnOffControlBehavior::disabled and fixed it to work correctly.
– Fixed crash after confirming other settings as a server in multiplayer game.
– Included the ghost/god controller movement in the latency hiding.
– Research notifications are only printed to players of the same force.
– Removed the /team command, chat is team only by default, added /shout (/s) command to speak to everyone.
– Tweaked the /help command, so it prints just the list of commands, and it is required to write /help
– Added Team Production Challenge scenario to the base game.
– It is possible to /ban players who aren’t present in the map.
– The headless server saves the banlist in banlist.json file, so a server owner can maintain a single banlist across multiple maps.
– Added /silent-command: Same as /c, but doesn’t print the command ran to every player’s console. Available only to server admins and over RCON or server console.
– Added /purge : removes all messages by the given player from chat. Admin only command.
– Added /clear – clears your chat window.
– Added /mute and unmute : prevents the given player from talking in chat. Admin only commands.
– Added /mutes: displays all muted players.
– Added /ignore and unignore : ignores messages from the given player. Admin and RCON messages are still shown.
– Added /ignores: displays all players you’re ignoring.
– Command names in the console can be tab-completed.
– Player names in the console can be tab-completed.
– Added AFK Auto kick interval to multiplayer host settings (with never as default).
– Fixed that the headless server would create a character when run with –no-auto-pause. This prevented people from joining their own servers.
– Fixed that the game could desync when LuaForce::players was used, as the order was not in well defined order.
– Fixed making blueprints wouldn’t reset the build rotation.
– Fixed that input actions were triggered even though a text box was focused.
– Fixed that blueprint/deconstruction would run while on the map view.
– Fixed train getting stuck on a yellow signal ()
– Fixed that the notification about changed research was shown even when the other player selected the same research as already in progress.
– Fixed that underground belt “teleported” few items when the connection was built.
– Fixed that the mod info gui wasn’t scrollable, so it didn’t fit the screen sometimes.
– Fixed that saving scenario to the same directory it was loaded for resulted in deleting all the script and locale files.
– Fixed that the menu wasn’t accessible when the respawn countdown was there, until the menu was closed and opened again.
– Fixed inserters sometimes taking items from cargo wagons not in front of it.
– Fixed that clicking a mod’s GUI during an autosave would crash the game.
– Fixed /reply wouldn’t work properly when players have names with tags.
– Fixed shadows being drawn over pipe and storage tank windows.
– Added LuaEntity::supports_direction
– Changed LuaEntity::direction write to not error if the entity doesn’t support directions.
– Moved the top gui to be above the left gui as in 0.13 ()
– Added LuaPlayer::afk_ticks and LuaPlayer::online_ticks.