Стабильная версия Factorio 0.15.31 стала доступной для скачивания!
Список изменений версии 0.15.31
Date: 25. 07. 2017
– Train stop text angle is now configurable in the graphics settings. Default value is 30 degrees.
– Fixed that resizing the game window was very slow on Linux.
– Fixed rendering of turret ranges on map.
– Fixed “Disable listed mods” in minimal mode would disable all mods including Base if mod-list.json didn’t exist.
– Fixed that pressing escape in the “mods error” GUI would close it and leave the game in a broken state.
– Fixed possible crash when loading game.
– Car and Tank now make a sound when deconstructed.
– Fixed that using the color command with no arguments would set your color to black.
– Fixed a crash when deleting a blueprint book while the label is being edited in the blueprint library.
– Fixed crash when closing the game in the Generate Map GUI.
– Fixed that the generate map GUI would show incorrect values for some of the enemy expansion settings in some cases.
– Fixed that some blueprints would always have to be reuploaded after connecting to a server, even if they weren’t changed.
– Fixed that the map seed field wouldn’t be used when given in a map-gen-settings.json file through the command line.
– Fixed that missing controls in “autoplace_controls” for map gen settings would get filled with default values instead of disabling unlisted controls.
– Fixed that blueprints would stop transferring if the game was loaded from a map that included some transfers in progress.
– Fixed missing font for Thai language.
– Changed the hazard concrete/concrete tile transition so it behaves predictively.
– Fixed layered icons would render incorrectly in some cases.
– Fixed a crash when using LuaPlayer::disable_all_prototypes() and opening the technology GUI.
– Fixed that research bonus could be set to negative.
– Fixed that items in the character trash slots would get lost on reducing inventory size instead of spilling the items on the ground.
– Fixed validation for pickup_position and drop_position.
– Exposed internal buffer of fluid turret to Lua as its last fluidbox.
– Added LuaEntityPrototype::fluid_capacity read.
Date: 14. 07. 2017
– Fixed crash related to empty player blueprint shelf.
– Fixed crash related to handling focused state of widgets.
– Fixed possible crash when using font with size 0.
– Fixed focus error preventing to access GUI when the game is paused in multiplayer.
– Fixed a crash when the map can’t be saved to disk due to permission errors when joining MP games.
– Added optional “hide_resistances” to entity prototype to control whether resistances should be hidden in description for friendly forces. Default is true.
Date: 13. 07. 2017
– Underground pipes will no longer connect if there is candidate ghost underground pipe between them.
– Command line option –window-size can be also used to start the game in maximized mode when used as –window-size=maximized
– The library no longer shows unavailable blueprints of off-line players, since there is nothing that can be done with them.
– Fixed that the edit field of a blueprint book in the shared pane would get reset every time crafting finished.
– Fixed that setting visibility to false on modded GUI elements while a text field had focus would keep blocking normal input.
– Fixed a performance problem when having the blueprint library GUI open while robots add/remove large amounts of items from the character.
– Fixed that walls and pipes built from blueprints could mark trees/rocks for deconstruction by mistake in some instances.
– Fixed entities with force color (turrets, gates, …) would be drawn black in blueprint preview.
– Fixed false positive in game state corruption detection logic.
– Fixed pipette tool would pick diagonal rail with wrong direction.
– Fixed migrating save from level 4 of New Hope campaign would disable Plane recipe.
– Fixed that the blueprint library wouldn’t close when Q is pressed and bound to the Close Window action.
– Fixed that blueprints would stop transferring if the game was saved whilst some transfers were in progress and then reloaded from this save.
– Fixed error with modal focus related to having blueprint error message and removed content message at the same time.
– Fixed server wouldn’t close and delete a temporary save file made for a client that disconnected before the server finished saving.
– Fixed that standing on belts facing each other between two chunks would cause the player actions to run at double speed.
– Fixed that in an artificial test-case, two blueprints couldn’t in the library at the same time.
– The Pipette tool will now copy the rotations of vehicles and trains.
– Fixed that making blueprints of ghost tiles on top of real tiles would have seemingly “random” results in the blueprint.
– Possible fix of the double “Communication with server failed” error.
– Fixed entities to be built wouldn’t get rendered in some places when hovering over transparent GUI elements in the map editor.
– Added optional “render_not_in_network_icon” for logistic container prototypes defaulting to true.
– Fixed empty sprite path would cause game to crash instead of entering minimal mode.
– Added LuaItemStack::swap_stack().
– Added on_player_removed event.