Экспериментальная версия Factorio обновилась до 0.13.17!
Скачать Factorio 0.13.17 можно на нашем сайте.
Список изменений версии 0.13.17 и 0.13.16(Changelog):
– Fixed a crash caused by enemy AI.
– Fixed crash due to false-positive detection of a save corruption.
– Fixed circuit network controlled signal penalty once more
– Fixed crash when removing mod with modded rocket silo.
– Changed the personal roboport so it reacts faster to jobs in range.
– Added graphics option “Enable tree sprite mipmaps” that should reduce GPU load when drawing large forests.
– Changed default value of “Lights render resolution” graphics option to 0.25. High values of this setting have negative performance impact on drawing lamps.
– When the first LUA command is used, players are warned that it would disable achievements.
– Changed default renderer for AMD GPUs back to DirectX.
– Rewritten sandbox scenario to work in multiplayer.
– Fixed rail signals getting sometimes stuck as reserved.
– Fixed that the game would crash when trying to load a save that contained unit groups with members in different surfaces.
– Fixed combinators not drawing lights for the activity led.
– Reverted the change from Version: 0.13.12 that would disable and hide vsync in some cases.
– Fix that biters wouldn’t become aggravated when damaged by the flamethrower.
– Fixed game sometimes not being focused properly on OS X.
– Fixed that the car could shoot itself.
– Fixed desync related to fast-replacing filter inserters with other inserters.
– Don’t remove a wall’s circuit connection when gate is destroyed and ghost is created.
– Fixed opened machine sound sometimes being high-pitched.
– Fixed that some keybindings wouldn’t register properly after a game restart.
– Fixed that it would be possible to manually craft items the player does not have enough ingredients for.
– Fixed playtime in public game browser being 0 for the first minute the server is up.
– Fixed train path finding penalty for circuit network disabled signals.
– Fixed rail planner collision checks for rails in west and south direction.
– Fixed requester chest was missing vehicle impact sound.
– Fixed that dragging the research button would drag and move the technology tree.
– Fixed that the selected slot wouldn’t update properly when the quickbar was rotated.
– Fixed crash when mods use tables as key values in prototype data.
– Added example definition of an electric energy interface.
– Fixed copy&paste on modded constant combinator would copy also number of item slots.
– Fixed possible desync caused by inserters putting items directly to loaders.
– Fixed loader wouldn’t stop loading to chest marked for deconstruction.
– Fixed LuaEntityPrototype::resource_category crash.
– Fixed changing force of construction or logistic robot would cause game state corruption.
– Added LuaEntity::get_fuel_inventory().
– Added event on_player_changed_surface.
– Added LuaInventory::find_item_stack(…).
– Added LuaControlBehavior::disabled read.
– Added LuaVirtualSignalPrototype and LuaGameScript::virtual_signal_prototypes read.
– Changed LuaEntity::get_filter()/set_filter()/filter_slot_count to work on both inserters and loaders.
– Added an optional boolean to LuaSurface::spill_item_stack to mark the created items with the to-be-looted flag.
– Added LuaSurface::get_connected_tiles(…).
– Added LuaSurface::get_hidden_tile(…).
– Changed Product::type to string containing “item” or “fluid”.