Factorio 0.15.27 Aviable for download!
- Speed and efficiency module 3 technology now requires high tech science packs instead of production science packs, so that working towards power armor mk2 does not require production science packs. This makes the branching between high tech and production science packs more meaningful.
- All researches now require equal ratios of science pack types. This reduces the cost of some researches.
- Fixed manually inserting items into the blueprint book would disconnect you in multiplayer.
- Fixed a crash when clicking an alert the same tick the game is loaded.
- Fixed a crash when saving screenshot failed.
- Fixed that trains could stop in the middle of chain signal blocks in some specific setups causing deadlocks.
- Fixed that large drop-down widgets would render off the bottom of the screen in some cases.
- Added “render_layer” property to car prototype definition.
- Fixed that calling LuaForce::chart(…) would try to chart chunks outside the map limits.
- Fixed that LuaPlayer::unlock_achievement() would keep showing the notification after the achievement was unlocked.
- Fixed that LuaItemStack::create_blueprint didn’t behave the same way as normal blueprint creation in regards to ghost tiles.
- Fixed that LuaEntity::selected_gun_index write was 0-based.
- Fixed that mods could do remote calls outside of events when the game isn’t in a valid state.Fixed that a time_before_removed of 0 on a corpse entity could crash the game in some instances