Factorio 0.15.18 Aviable for download!
– Fixed that wire connections were not preserved in tightspot campaign.
– Fixed various crashes on macOS related to logistic counts.
– Changed default value of “allow_custom_vectors” in inserter prototype to true, vanilla inserters set it to false explicitly.
– Inserters in high resolution; normal resolution inserters are unchanged.
– Fixed some inconsistencies in programmable speaker gui
– Fixed that headless mode wiped out controls section of config file
– Fixed that detached roboports (e.g. after blackout) would not reset circuit network readings on number of robots
– Fixed that active blueprint/deconstruction-planner selection did not reset when switching between game and map
– Fixed AltGr behavior with special characters
– Fixed that mining bar would steal mouse focus
– Fixed the /evolution command would underflow when showing negative pollution values.
– Fixed crash when mod-list failed to save when exiting the game.
– Fixed game would not save at all if generating preview picture failed.
– Fixed desync related to driving vehicles.
– Fixed unnecessary quotes in programmable speaker note translations
– Fixed that the bonus GUI wouldn’t fit on screen with a large amount of modded content.
– Fixed crash when closing public server.
– Fixed that filter inserters lost their filter in tightspot campaign.
– Fixed empty space would be rendered if glyph was missing in current font.
– Fixed that resizing the game window while catching up after joining a multiplayer game would leave the map blank.
– Fixed issue and desync when disconnecting one wire color of an entity connected to 2 wire colors.
– Fixed a multiplayer crash that would happen when a player left whilst uploading their blueprint library and then rejoined the same server.
– Fixed another issue that prevented spawners from spawning.
– Fixed game would fail to load if max-texture-size was too low.
– Moved the “mod-settings.json” file so it now resides in the “mods” subfolder allowing it to work with the mod-directory command line option.
– Added support for virtual-signal migrations.
– Inserters now require the inserter prototype property “allow_custom_vectors” to be true before they allow setting custom pickup/drop locations.
– Font paths were moved from locale cfg to locale info.json (see core/en/info.json).
– Changed default value of hand_length in inserter prototype to 0.75, to make inserter shadow look nicer.
– Fixed crash when teleporting character entities while in vehicles.
– Fixed that character.character_maximum_following_robot_count_bonus didn’t work.
– Fixed that /help for lua commands wouldn’t do parameter substitution correctly.
– Added LuaEntityPrototype::resource_categories, fluid, and pumping_speed read.
– Added LuaEntity::previous_recipe read.
– Added LuaEntityPrototype::stack/allow_custom_vectors read.
– Changed LuaEntityPrototype::speed to also work for rolling stocks.
– Temporarily reverted GUI interaction changes (some GUI elements responding only to left mouse button,
buttons clicked on mouse up instead of mouse down) introduced in 0.15.13 and 0.15.14.
– Fixed the “back” button wouldn’t work in the save-game GUI.
– Fixed the “cancel” button wouldn’t work in the user-login GUI.
– Fixed that the map editor item/inventory buttons didn’t work.
– Fixed beacons would “wobble” in blueprints.
– Fixed crashes related to clicking different buttons.
– As a one-time migration, enemy spawners will reset their absorbed pollution to zero when a save from a previous version of 0.15 is loaded.
This is to avoid an extreme temporary spike in difficulty that would happen after loading a save with many spawners that were affected by a bug in the previous versions.
– Fixed the market GUI didn’t work.
– Fixed crash when pollution reaches unreasonably far chunk.
– Fixed power bars glitch in electric network statistics dialog.
– Fixed setting LuaGuiElement::elem_value would always expect the elem_type to be “item”.