Experimental version 0.14.0 is updated to Factorio!
Download 0.14.0 Factorio on our website.
Changelog version 0.14.0 (Changelog):
1) internal reliability and stability.
2) Players don't have to wait for other customers to download and load the game.
3) reduction in network traffic.
4) to open the menu and quit the game while connected to the game.
5) server does not stop/slow down the game, when a player is too slow (suggested), disconnects or saves the game longer than the server.
6) players automatically ejects from the game after 3 synchronization errors.
7) download speed settings.
Added "/team" to send a message to all the players on one team.
When selecting equipment filters-filter is installed automatically on the cursor, if any (?).
Disables the ability to boot saves old versions (before 0.11.0 (you can use 0.11.22 to upload your old saves and save them again).
Removed the option to enable/disable hide delay (?), she is now always enabled clients (and turned off on the server).
Factorio no longer crashes when disabling Direct3D devices due to the lock screen or going to sleep.
Added mesh equipment for: cars, tanks, locomotives and freight cars.
Changing the categories of equipment and grid equipment * which determine what equipment may be installed in this grid *.
Changed equipment grids to work as protoypes: defined and referenced by things that use them. (???)
* Hardware Mesh window, where you can set different modular items to modular armour player now and transport.
-Fixed: LuaSurface: map_gen_settings. shift not working.
-Fixed positions would get chunk improperly rounded instead of floored.
-Added LuaConstantCombinatorControlBehavior: read/write enabled.
-Added an upper limit to the resolution parameter of LuaGameScript: take_screenshot function. Limit for width and height is 16384.
-Added LuaStyle: visible property read/write.