Factorio 0.15.12 Aviable for download!
Download Factorio 0.15.12 you can from our site.
Factorio 0.15.12 Aviable for download!
Download Factorio 0.15.12 you can from our site.
Factorio 0.15.10 Aviable for download!
Download Factorio 0.15.10 you can from our site.
– Added rail block debug visualization.
– Increased maximum wire distance of all circuit connectable entities from 7.5 to 9.
– Steam is now internally a separate fluid from hot water.
– Coal liquefaction recipe now requires steam instead of water.
– Terrain, shadow and smoke sprites are sorted into separate sprite atlases in attempt to optimize GPU memory access during rendering.
– Added burner mining drill in high resolution and replaced the normal resolution version.
– Fixed speed-module-3 recipe typo.
– Fixed downgrading underground belts by fast replace would not work for even if output piece was close enough.
– Fixed that robots trying to repair each other wouldn’t work correctly.
– More understandable description current level of technologies that have multiple levels merged into one slot in the technology gui.
– Fixed crash that would happen when loading old modded saves in vanilla Factorio.
– Fixed that it wasn’t possible to fast-transfer blueprints to other players.
– Fixed that hitting rocks with vehicles made no sound.
– Fixed blueprint preview icons scaling and size to be consistent across all places they’re shown.
– Fixed that you couldn’t delete blueprints from your trash slots.
– Fixed that storage tanks used 4 directions although visually only showed 2 so they would conflict in blueprints.
– Fixed crash when loading blueprint storage while also migrating save files.
– Fixed a useless error when locale isn’t correct for a scenario.
– Fixed possible desync related to inserter circuit network stack size control.
– Fixed that multiple passengers in a train could result in erratic behavior when trying to drive.
– Fixed that manually inserting the satellite into the silo when auto-launch is enabled wouldn’t launch the rocket.
– Fixed crash when killing yourself with your own weapon.
– Fixed F12 might freeze or crash the game.
– Fixed circuit network controlled rail signal sometimes not going red when building rails.
– Fixed crash when starting tutorial at the same tick as autosave starts.
– Fixed that it wasn’t possible to scroll the active blueprint in a blueprint book if the scroll bar was visible.
– Fixed crash when exiting some modded games.
– Fixed that Factorio wouldn’t keep file permissions when saving a map.
– Fixed that the blueprint library wouldn’t remember the player filter after opening a book.
– Fixed that player names in the blueprint library weren’t sorted.
– Fixed the blueprint book tooltips would flicker when your inventory changed.
– Fixed desync when catching up.
– Fixed desync when adding/removing blueprints to blueprint books in some cases.
– Fixed some crashes related to loading invalid combinator parameters.
– The game will now detect when joining a multiplayer game if any mods you’re using are broken such that joining the game could result in desyncing.
– Fixed that exiting the mod settings GUI without changing anything would incorrectly think you changed settings in some cases.
– Fixed crash when loading mods control.lua produces an error.
– Added favourite server icon to utility sprites.
– Added a global table “mods” – a mapping of mod name to mod version available during the prototype loading stage.
– Fixed some missing Lua docs and added information about the settings stage to the data life cycle.
– Fixed crash when trying to create stickers on entities that don’t support them.
– Fixed that LuaGuiElement::surface_index was using 0-based indexing.
– Fixed that LuaEntity::graphics_variation was using 0-based indexing.
– Fixed that LuaItemStack::active_index was using 0-based indexing.
– Fixed rendering of layered icons in custom GUI.
– Added “item” and “tags” to the robot built entity/tile events.
– Added LuaEquipment::burner read.
– Added LuaEntityPrototype::crafting_categories read.
– Added support for setting ‘tags’ and ‘custom_description’ when making items through Lua.
– Added LuaBurner::burnt_result_inventory read.
– Added LuaInserterControlBehavior stack size read/write.
– Added LuaTrainStopControlBehavior enable/disable conditions.
– Added LuaTransportBeltControlBehavior enable_disable, read_contents, read_contents_mode read/write.
– Added LuaTrain::id read.
– Added LuaEntityPrototype::supply_area_distance read.
– Added LuaEntityPrototype::max_wire_distance read.
– Added LuaEntityPrototype::max_circuit_wire_distance read.
Factorio 0.15.9 Aviable for download!
Download Factorio 0.15.9 you can from our site.
– Fixed crash when opening the train GUI while in the train.
– New Supply challenge map.
– Circuit network-based inserter stack size overrides now take effect immediately instead of waiting until the inserter has moved something.
– Show 0.7% in the uranium processing recipe instead of 0.0 for uranium 235. This generally works for any recipe that gives less than 1 of anything.
– Don’t draw player names on the map that is not in range of player or radar on the zoomed in map.
– Fix some ores with negative values in Tight spot level 04.
– Fixed inserters couldn’t insert fuel into locomotives.
– Fixed random inaccessible map area in Beta campaign level 04.
– Fixed various inserter GUI bugs.
– Fixed train station tutorial relied on specific train schedule state.
– Changed iron gear wheel price of fast and underground belt from 20->40 and 40->80 to even out the bigger length.
– Fix that biters would sometimes stop and go to sleep during an attack.
– Changed production science pack recipe to require assembling machine 1 instead of pumpjack.
– Changed science pack 3 to require electric mining drill instead of assembling machine 1.
– Changed crafting times:
Oil refinery 20->10
Chemical plant 10->5
– Reduced the mining time of the storage tank from 3 seconds to 1.5 seconds.
– Increased the mining time of the reactor from 0.5 seconds to 1.5 seconds.
– Increased the underground belt length (basic, fast, express) from 5,5,5 to 5,7,9.
– When a connection is refused the username is included in the log message.
– Copying entity settings from a disconnected entity will no longer disconnect circuit wires.
– Trains in manual mode now have twice the penalty and trains in manual mode without a player in them have 2.5 times the penalty.
– Reactors produce used up fuel cell when it is completely consumed instead of at start.
– Reverted flamethrower turret liquid consumption change from 0.15.5. Instead of 30/s it will use 3/s.
– Flamethrower turret no longer shoots in its prepare state.
– /color command defaults alpha (the 4th parameter) to 255 (instead of 0) if not specified.
– Reduced default requester chest paste multiplier for nuclear reactor recipe to 1 and for centrifuge recipe to 2.
– Inserters will no longer take fuel from locomotives and instead will take the burnt result items if the locomotive fuel uses that system.
– Fixed that clicking locomotive from zoomed in map view would change color (and show fuel) for some other locomotive on the train
– Fixed that construction bots could repair vehicles from very far.
– Fixed that rocket silo or other GUIs would obscure finished-game dialog.
– Fixed that boiler could output a different fluid than its input.
– Fixed that the inserter would sometimes report bad values to the circuit network.
– Fixed pump recipe description having wrong pumping speed.
– Fixed wrong error message when loaded headless save file doesn’t exist
– Fixed the “Input action fragment is missing” crash that would sometimes happen due to packet loss.
– Fixed crash when resizing the game window while having an assembling machine level 1 GUI open.
– Fixed alternative zoom controls would do nothing in map editor.
– Fixed some cargo wagon spritesheets were offset by 1 frame.
– Fixed that it was hard/not possible to select the character corpse over some entities.
– Fixed that the blueprint book GUI would scroll to the top after every click.
– Fixed crash when trying to disconnect non circuit connectible entities using Lua::Entity::disconnect_neighbour.
– Fixed that calling Lua::Entity::disconnect_neighbour would sometimes disconnect more wires than it should.
– Fixed mod settings corruption when removing mods that contained mod settings. Note: this will reset all mod settings.
– Fixed inconsistent selection of resource patches on the map.
– Fixed GUI sizing when resetting mod settings.
– Fixed that the blueprint book GUI would scroll to the top after every click.
– Fixed that dropping a blueprint onto a book icon in the library GUI would drop it in the top level instead.
– Fixed that the blueprint library would sometimes stop opening books.
– Fixed GUI scaling problems with the assembling machine GUI.
– Fixed desync related to the on_selected_entity_changed event.
– Fixed that the atomic bomb shooting speed cooldown didn’t work.
– Fixed the constant combinator GUI when the constant combinator name was larger than the rest of the GUI.
– Fixed that the reactor didn’t show fuel in the description.
– Fixed making blueprints of requester chests with “set requests” would copy the current requests into the blueprint.
– Fixed that deleting saves with the delete key key wouldn’t maintain focus on the saves list.
– Fixed crash when mining rails while having the “show rail paths” debug option enabled.
– Fixed infinite loop when migrating entities from an unrelated type to a roboport type.
– Fixed that the technology multiplier didn’t apply on infinite research.
– Fixed filtering server list for games with mods.
– Fixed mod version checking for automatic mod download.
– Fixed flamethrower turret would not shoot last single shot worth of liquid.
– Fixed crash when exiting server list
– Fixed “Right mouse button to open” in opened armor.
– Fixed that the blueprint library wouldn’t use scroll bars for shared blueprint books.
– Fixed that resource patches in unexplored areas could be examined on the map.
– Fixed rail ghosts could not be placed over ghosts of enemy force.
– Fixed the sulfuric acid fluid icon.
– Fixed that /config set password wouldn’t work.
– Icons are now required to have correct size (which can be overridden by icon_size property).
– 32x32px for entity, fluid, item, item-group, recipe, technology, virtual-signal
– 128x128px for achievement, tutorial
– If icon path references base mod, technology icon is expected to be 128x128px and item-group icon 64x64px.
– In near future, we may remove default sizes and require icon_size to be always specified.
– It is no longer possible to teleport any rolling stock or train stop.
– Fixed LuaChunkIterator could become invalid and crash the game if used.
– Added LuaPlayer::mod_settings read – the runtime player mod settings for the given player.
– Added LuaEntity::temperature read/write – the temperature of entities that use the heat energy source type as well as reactors and heat pipes.
– Added LuaEntity::get_burnt_result_inventory.
– Increased roboport construction range to 55 (110×110 area) to make roboports able to build each other without interconnecting their logistic areas,
and not break when there are obstacles like trees or rocks.
– Fixed centrifuge glowing for one frame each time inserter drops something.
– Fixed biters expansion was biased towards northern part of the map.
– Fixed blueprint preview splitter not bending nearby belts correctly.
– Fixed items on ground were not cleared in tightspot campaign.
– Fixed that mining drills wouldn’t pull in enough acid to continue mining.
– Fixed that you could complete some advanced signal tutorial stages by blocking trains.
– Fixed that nuclear fuel reprocessing was used to calculate raw ingredient requirements.
– Fixed that you could input invalid value to PvP config.
– Fixed crash when changing force of turret ghost.
– Fixed inserters would grab items off belts and try to drop them onto rails after the train left.
– Fixed inserters would rest with their hand above the center of a splitter.
– Fixed desync caused by heat pipes.
– Fixed crash when trying to edit mod settings after joining a paused multiplayer game.
– Fixed removed decoratives were migrated as big-ship-wreck-grass instead of being deleted from map.
– Fixed input underground belt fast replace would also replace output piece even if input changed direction.
– Fixed combinators continuing to output signals when parameters are cleared or when disconnecting feedback wire.
– Fixed programmable speaker continuing to make sounds without a wire connected.
– Fixed that it wasn’t possible to scroll with the mouse wheel in the mod settings GUI.
– Fixed updater would fail if Factorio was in folder with name containing non-english characters.
– Fixed crash when setting character trash slots through script while having the character GUI opened.
– Fixed crash on joining a multiplayer game if the “use different mod settings per save” was disabled.
– Fixed blueprint with roboports wouldn’t draw roboport connections.
– Fixed crash when building rails in specific setups while trains are reserving signals on the rails being changed.
– Fixed when changing graphical variation of a tree from script or in map editor.
– Fixed flamethrower turret was using 10x less fluid than it should.
– Fixed opening item GUI wasn’t rebindable
– Fixed burner inserters would try to fuel themselves with fuel they couldn’t use.
– Fixed crash when deleting chunks in some instances.
– Fixed one direction of hazard concrete had no walking sounds.
– Fixed rare crash when getting killed by the locomotive you had opened.
– Fixed that right clicking the map view buttons would change the option but not update the button.
– Fixed the generate-map settings wouldn’t be saved when switching to the mod-settings through the generate map GUI.
– Fixed crash when interacting with the map view buttons in some cases.
– Fixed crash when mousing over entities in some rare cases.
– Fixed crash when trying to mine tiles from the zoomed-to-world view.
– Fixed crash when editing speaker parameters in the map editor.
– Fixed that train stops wouldn’t show the correct name when changed remotely.
– Fixed crashes related to electric pole/accumulator removal when migrating saves from 0.14 into 0.15.
– Fixed rail signals built by robots would frequently lead to the signals not connecting properly.
– Fixed GUI layout problems in the rocket silo GUI when adding/removing productivity modules.
– Fixed items on belt flickering when occupying same position.
– Fixed module inventory insert() didn’t work for assembling machines.
– Added /permissions reset to reset all permissions to default.
– Steam and water content of fluid wagons are now shown separately in locomotive tooltip.
– Removed the “minimum chunks between new bases” map generation setting because it wasn’t doing anything.
– Re-added custom /color support through /color r g b a.
– PvP: Added a biter easing option to prevent excessively large bases close to team starting areas.
– Fixed crash when building rails while a train is currently reserving some of the signals.
– Fixed that you could set the inserter stack size over the researched maximum by sending negative numbers with the circuit network.
– Fixed combinators continuing to output signals after disconnecting the input.
– Fixed blueprint would reference force it was created on and crash in rendering if that force no longer existed.
– Fixed that names of books stored in the blueprint library wouldn’t be preserved after save and load.
– Fixed supply scenario would sometimes show the next level button in error.
– Fixed the rocket silo wouldn’t copy the “auto-launch” option in blueprints.
– Fixed Sulfuric Acid recipe using 10 times less water.
– Fixed that dropping blueprints into a book inside the library would sometimes drop the wrong blueprint.
– Fixed crash when changing mod settings runtime while in a multiplayer game.
– Fixed that opening the blueprint library after calling game.remove_offline_players() would crash the game.
– Fixed that –start-server wouldn’t find the save file when given just a name without the .zip suffix.
– Fixed that it was possible to export a blueprint book into another blueprint book.
– Fixed that it was possible to have the same blueprint multiple times in the library.
– Fixed that it was possible to grab a blueprint from the library whilst also holding a deconstruction planner in hand.
– Fixed desync when moving mouse over areas outside of radar range in zoomed-to-world view.
– Fixed crash when leaving the technology price multiplier blank.
– Fixed crash when removing modded rails during save migration.
– Fixed lab without power would be still rendered as active.
– Fixed several instances of the “last user” field not getting updated.
– Fixed rocket silo would not increment its “products finished” count when finishing rocket.
– Fixed landmines would last forever when friendly fire was disabled.
– Fixed possible crash when closing Factorio during loading.
– Blueprints/books/deconstruction item prototypes with the “hidden” flag will no longer show up in the blueprint library.
– Added missing lua docs index section for settings and fixed some wording.
– Fixed assigning invalid index to LuaEntity::graphics_variation would cause crash.
– Fixed setting LuaItemStack::blueprint_icons didn’t work correctly.
– Fixed teleporting entity with rectangular bounding box would reset bounding box to north orientation and cause desync.
– Added LuaEntity::products_finished for crafting machines.
– Wave defense: Units won’t spawn if there are more than 500 already on the map.
– Wave defense: Added a ‘Unit bounty bonus’ upgrade.
– Removed the ability to set /color using RGB values.
– Wave defense: Added Uranium to the map.
– “Disable all mods” option in mod load error dialog doesn’t disable base mod anymore.
– Changed stack-split so “splitting” a stack of 1 still transfers the 1 item.
– Change submachine stack size to 5.
– Blueprints, blueprint books and deconstruction planners can be destroyed by clicking the trash can icon in their GUIs. Clearing a blueprint is still possible via the Shift+Right Click shortcut.
– Fixed the fluid usage description for the steam engine would flicker when holding the steam engine in the cursor.
– Fixed that assembling machines would think the fluid barreling/unbarreling recipes could be used to calculate base ingredients for recipes.
– Fixed performance problems when opening the blueprint library GUI when the map has a large number of players.
– Fixed crash related to connection attempts from players with mods with mod settings.
– Fixed getting “No map setting instance” error when loading faulty mod instead of actual error.
– Fixed entering tutorial would remove scenario control script from current game.
– Fixed crashes related to saves with migrated circuit network signals.
– Fixed numeric inputs would block all keys instead of just numbers.
– Fixed ore field amount stuck to cursor when in technology view.
– Fixed crashes related to migrated saves with circuit network signals.
– Fixed that train station tutorial would not progress if you removed the train wait condition.
– Fixed crash when changing mod setting prototype types.
– Fixed the refinery flame would freeze when using the coal liquefaction recipe and the machine didn’t have any coal.
– Fixed fluids would be counted incorrectly for production stats when a pumpjack was placed on an oil well with a modded extremely high yield.
– Fixed the trains GUI wouldn’t scale correctly.
– Fixed you could select entities in the zoomed-to-world view outside radar coverage.
– Fixed prompt about disabled base mod would not show up.
– Fixed crash when train was destroyed while hovering over it in map view.
– Fixed that the team production starting lobby had some uranium ore.
– Fixed hovering over very large resource patch in map view would crash the game.
– Fixed the “don’t mine resources if mining starts with non-resources” logic.
– Fixed crash when the preview picture can’t be saved for a save file.
– Fixed crash when trying to filter opened other players quickbars.
– Fixed crash when setting resource minimal yield above the normal yield.
– Fixed the tab complete logic for the /mute-programmable-speaker command.
– Fixed that you could only build blueprints in the zoom-to-world by click and drag.
– Fixed script error in basic train tutorial.
– Removed redundant recipe unlock in trash slot technology.
– Fixed inserter stack size override sometimes being lost when importing a blueprint.
– Fixed crash that would occasionally happen after deleting a book from the blueprint library.
– Fixed fluid could flow into the heat exchangers output fluidbox.
– Fixed that inserters would try to put stuff into the rocket silo result inventory.
– Fixed some invalid map exchange strings would crash the game.
– Fixed train stop would not output content fluid wagons to circuit network.
– Fixed locomotive tooltip would not show contents of fluid wagons.
– Prototype names are not allowed to contain the ‘.’ character.
– Fixed typo in defines.shooting.shooting_selected (was “shooting_seleted”).
– Fixed type in defines.control_behavior.type.train_stop (was “train-stop”).
– Fixed the custom camera widget was using 0 based indexing for the surface_index parameter.
– Added missing control behavior types to defines (wall, mining_drill, programmable_speaker).
– Added LuaTrain::fluid_wagons read.
– Reduced wave defense biter power increase as more players join to reduce pathfinding performance drain.
– Tweaked the biter and uranium ore settings of the ‘Rail world’ preset.
– Changed mining drill fluidbox to allow fluid to flow to pipes without the use of pumps.
– Changed the “sync mods with save” button to support disabling mods a save file wasn’t using.
– Computers with 2GB or more video memory and 8GB or more RAM will default graphics quality to high.
– Selecting high sprite quality in graphics options will show warning if computer doesn’t have enough video memory.
– Fixed tightspot campaign debt calculation.
– Fixed basic train tutorial rail setting offset.
– Fixed story script copying of assembling machines without recipes.
– Fixed crash when cycling through empty blueprint book.
– Fixed crash when the wrong fuel type was put into a burner equipment.
– Fixed LuaFluidBox::get_capacity() didn’t work when the fluidbox was empty.
– Fixed LuaFluidBox::get_capacity() used 0-based indexing.
– Fixed blueprints with circuit wires would crash in some instances.
– Fixed the map would render black if the game was resized immediately after loading a large save file.
– Fixed that the technology cost multiplier allowed a value of 0.
– Fixed crash when circuit connector sprites aren’t defined for a given entity.
– Fixed crash when inactive mining drills are disconnected from the circuit network.
– Fixed that the programmable speaker wouldn’t save settings correctly when exported as a string in blueprints.
– Fixed crash when the base mod is disabled and no other mod defines map-settings.
– Fixed fluids consumed in the mining drill for mining resources didn’t get counted in fluid production statistics.
– Fixed crash after display reset when browse multiplayer GUI was opened.
– Fixed browse games GUI sorting.
– Fixed wave defense GUI error.
– Fixed transport belt walking sound being controlled by the wrong volume slider.
– Fixed exiting tutorial would mute game sounds.
– Fixed crash when hovering over train with invalid path.
– The “Kovarex enrichment process” is no longer usable with productivity modules.
– Fixed alternative zoom would cause crash when bound to keyboard instead of mouse.
– Fixed that train stop would output circuit network signals with train contents regardless of it’s parameters.
– Fixed possible desync related to train stops connected to circuit network.
– Fixed the exchange string wouldn’t get cleared when clicking the reset button in the generate map GUI.
– Fixed crash when executing commands ban/unban/bans in a single player game.
– Fixed that opening another player’s blueprint book though the /open command would crash the game.
– Fixed possible desync related to constant combinator filters.
– Fixed tooltip delay option didn’t work.
– Fixed that disconnecting of electric poles hid some of the electric network visualizations on the map.
– Fixed crash when closing window on splash screen.
– Fixed that steam wouldn’t show up as steam in fluid wagons.
– Fixed inactivity wait condition didn’t work properly with fluid wagon.
– Fixed name of train field in on_train_created event.
– Fixed the technology list scrollbar position reset after clicking any technology.
– Fixed that LuaFluidBox would ignore the temperature field when setting a new fluid.
– Fixed crash when using recipes in furnaces that don’t produce the exact amount of output items as the furnace output slots.
– Fixed crash when loading some older save files in 0.15 related to modded recipes. .
– Fixed crash due to “Construction robot is in invalid state”.
– Fixed game hang when connecting train in a loop